1. Breathe In, Breathe Out – Feel the flow of the breath
2. Pay attention to all your Senses – for ex; notice the taste, texture of food.
3. Empty the Mind – Take a few moments to be still
4. As soon as the Mind wanders, bring it back to your Breath
5. Practice Non-Judgemental Listening
6. Be Aware of every Daily Activity (driving, texting, cleaning, etc..)
7. Go Outdoors – Walk Around in Nature
8. Forgive Yourself for every Negative Thought
9. Be Grateful – Say Thank You to Nature, People and Things.
10. Go Easy on Yourself – with time, you will see the progress!
Paul Stewart is widely regarded as one of Ireland’s best strength and conditioning specialists. Paul began his fitness career in New York with a B.SC Degree from Adelphi University, and since then has fulfilled his early promise with an array of certs and accolades, including a Masters Degree in Education.
As Pureclass Director, Paul is responsible for overseeing all departments related to fitness and training programmes. Paul is the ultimate overachiever, whether he is leading a group class as a Spinning Instructor or reaching out to his colleagues, Paul combines gritty intensity with the ability to bring different personalities together for a single purpose.
With over 15 years in the fitness industry, Paul’s enthusiasm for fitness and gift for creating quality programs is the cornerstone of Pureclass Fitness Studios success.