1. Color Your World – get lost in the enchanting world of adult coloring books
2. Explore Your Green Thumb – Be mindful of every movement, odor and sensation
3. Dance on Air – Close your eyes & allow your body to move freely
4. Yoga – Lead your mind from pose to pose
5. Play Music – Create rhythm and melody (never mind the perfection)
Paul Stewart is widely regarded as one of Ireland’s best strength and conditioning specialists. Paul began his fitness career in New York with a B.SC Degree from Adelphi University, and since then has fulfilled his early promise with an array of certs and accolades, including a Masters Degree in Education.
As Pureclass Director, Paul is responsible for overseeing all departments related to fitness and training programmes. Paul is the ultimate overachiever, whether he is leading a group class as a Spinning Instructor or reaching out to his colleagues, Paul combines gritty intensity with the ability to bring different personalities together for a single purpose.
With over 15 years in the fitness industry, Paul’s enthusiasm for fitness and gift for creating quality programs is the cornerstone of Pureclass Fitness Studios success.